For ages, our only options to keep our homes cool have been central AC systems, window units and ceiling fans. That’s not the case anymore! Ductless mini-split systems have recently come into favor when it comes to AC installation in Panama City, FL. Continue reading to learn more about all of the advantages of ductless units:
- No ductwork: As the name implies, ductless mini-split systems don’t require any ductwork. They’re simply installed on an interior wall and are attached to an outdoor condenser unit via small copper tubes. This saves on expensive duct installation, and can save you lots of money over time. Ducts can develop holes that necessitate repairs and lead to inefficient AC performance. Save yourself some money and a headache by choosing to install ductless mini-split systems throughout your home.
- Cost-effective: Why pay a ton of money each month to cool your home when there’s a much cheaper solution? That doesn’t make sense! Replace your HVAC system and window units with energy efficient ductless mini-split systems. They don’t use up as much energy each month, and they’re relatively inexpensive to install compared to a whole HVAC system.
- Flexible solutions: As traditional HVAC systems age, they tend to be less energy efficient and struggle to cool your whole home. That means your only options to stay cool are to turn on ceiling fans or use window units. While that’ll certainly help keep you comfortable, it’s not very energy efficient! You could wind up paying hundreds of dollars more each month by running fans and window units, and still not get as cool or comfortable as you’d like. Instead, slash your bills by installing ductless mini-split systems.
- More control: Unless you have a thermostat in every room in your home, room-to-room temperature control can be next to impossible. That’s not the case for those with mini-split systems, though, because each mini-split unit has its own temperature controls. This is ideal for families who’d like to have it a frigid 60 degrees in one room but not in another.
- Improved air quality: Traditional central AC systems should have their ducts cleaned on a regular basis. Unfortunately, most people neglect to do so. As a result, they wind up with poor indoor air quality. Dust, pollen and other debris that’s stuck in your ducts just flows freely out of your vents and circulates around your home. You won’t have to worry about that with a ductless system. Your air will be as pure as possible without any work on your part.
- Noise reduction: Last, but certainly not least, ductless mini-split systems are much more quiet than traditional central AC systems and window units. Think about it—would you rather have a noisy window AC disrupting your sleep at night, or a nearly silent ductless system keeping you nice and cool while you rest? Obviously, you’d choose option B! Choose a ductless mini-split system for quiet and cool comfort.
Be sure to consider a ductless mini-split unit the next time you need AC installation in Panama City, FL. Give Complete Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Inc. a call today to learn more about these ductless ACs and all of our other great services.
Categorised in: AC installation
This post was written by Writer